Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Steps to My Heart


So today's post is a layout. Yes, I try to scrapbook too. Right now I am still working on my first son's scrapbook. This page was started 2+ years ago and it is finally finished. The Paper is from Die Cuts With A View, Nursery collection. The foot prints and "Little One" are cut from the Cricut New Arrival cartridge. Ranger's Stickles have been added to the page in Lagoon.




The tag and stickers were in my stash. The ribbon is from American Crafts. I stamped the sentiment using a Fiskar's stamp set Precious Baby Quotes. It was stamped using the Tim Holtz Distess Ink in Peacock Feathers.


 Thanks for stopping by.

This layout has been submitted to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge:
Challenge 26

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet LO. Love the footprints!!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Blessings,
    Belinda
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...