Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Hello everyone and Welcome to a new year!!!! Today I am sharing with you a simple card I made celebrating the 2013.


 
This is Frostina from Sassy Studio designs. The champagne bottles are from Studio G. Both Frostina and the bottles were colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.


 
 
Here is a close up of Frostina. Here are the colors I used:
 
Skin: FS9, FS4, FS3
Blush and Lips: CR5, CR3
Eyeshadow: IB2, IB1
Hair: TN8, TN7, TN5, TN3
Scarf and Hat band: IB1, IB2, IB3
Dress, Hat and Shoes: IB1, BT1
Shadow: IB1
 
Thanks for stopping by, I am looking forward to sharing with you through out 2013!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...