Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Red Queen

Happy hump day! Today I am bringing you a card I made using the Queen of Hearts from Karber Stamps. She has been colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.





































The paper is from MME, the deck of playing cards are 7,10,A, and 3 ... some creative editing was done to the 10  and the A. The bling is from Recollections. The stickpins I made using charms from the Fairytale collection at hobby lobby.

The colors used:
Hair: CR7, CR10, CR11, DR5, DR7
other reds: DR7, DR5, CR8, CR6
Skin: FS3, FS4, FS9, CR3
Greys: IG8, IG6, IG5

the crown and dress also have Stardust pen in clear and red

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. That hair looks fantastic! Great embellishments and everything on this card!

    Word verification is killing me! I can't see this tiny number on my phone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, This is fantastic, Your hair is so life like....would love to be able to do that!!
    Wonderful card, Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...