Sunday, April 21, 2013

Retail Therapy

Hello everyone!

I am trying to get my crafty mojo back. Here is a card that I made using an image from Karber stamps.


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.

Skin: TN2, FS9, FS4 CR3 blush
Hair: TN3, TN5, TN7, EB4
Dress: CR6, CR4, PP4, PP2
Belt: IG8, IG6, IG3

Her shoes and jewelry have been embellished with my favorite tool, my Stardust pen.  Love Love Love that pen! It is a great way to add sparkle to a card without the added bulk! I have paired it with a new love, foil paper!

thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the shading of the dress. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love the sentiment you used with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...