Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Haunting

Hello everyone! I have been playing with my Sizzix Pop 'n Cuts by Karen Burniston and I love love love how this came out. I pair my pop up with a stamp set from Lawn Fawn call Happy Hauntings. The background was made using Tim Holtz distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, and Barn Door. The house was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers

 The ghosts are also from the stamp set and I have put them on acetate to make them float. The bats were stamped with Memento Luxe ink in Tuxedo Black.


Here is a side view of the card. 


Here is a close-up of the house. The colors used were Colors used IG6, IG8, IG10, CT1, CT3, CT4, GB5. 

Supplies: 

Tuxedo Black


Wild Honey
squeezed Lemonade
Barn Door
Lawn Fawn
Happy Haunting

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I loved making it. Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...