Thursday, October 24, 2013

Patty Posh

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is new release day again at The Stamping Chef. This weeks new release is Patty Posh. I have colored her up with my Inktense Pencils. This was my third attempt at using them, and my second on watercolor paper... I LOVE how vivid these water soluble pencils are. 





Colors Used:
Cat: White, Ink Black, 0520- Carmine Pink
Jacket: 0520- Carmine Pink
Pants: Ink Black and Charcoal Grey
Scarf and Shirt: white and Charcoal Grey
Skin: 1800-Baked Earth
 Lips 0520-Carmine Pink and Chili Red
Hair: 1900-Willow, 1930-Dark Chocolate
Buttons,Belt buckle, Shoes, cat collar: Wink of Stella- Silver

Don't Forget that each Friday The Stamping Chef will offer a  discount of 20% on the  new release images through the weekend. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...