Friday, November 15, 2013

Don't Pout, Just Kiss

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is new release day again at The Stamping Chef. This weeks new release is called Don't Pout, Just Kiss. I have colored her up with my Spectrum Noir markers.I have added some pearl pen to the mistletoe berries and clear Wink of Stella to the fuzzy balls on her boots. 




Colors Used:
Sweater/boots: CR8DR3, DR5, DR7, CG2, CG4
Pants: TB6, TB8, TB9
Shoes: TN5, TN7, TN8
Mistletoe: JG1, JG6
Skin:FS3, FS7, FS9,CR1, CR8 for lips
Hair:  TN3,TN5, TN7, TN8, EB4


The Great News is  that each Friday The Stamping Chef will offer a  discount of 20% on the  new release images through the weekend. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...