Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pop 'N Cuts Christmas Fun

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a super fun project with you. I decided to have a go with my Pop 'N Cuts Multi-tier platform. I had just received the Sweet Christmas stamp set from my local scrapbook store and thought it would be great to use the two together. I colored up the images using my Spectrum Noir markers. Here is my card.

 Here is a closer look at the house and background. The snow was stamped and embossed using a stamp set from Sheena called Farmhouse Christmas. I also used my Wink of Stella pens to add shimmer and my Marvy Snow marker to add snow to the roof. The icicles is a punch from EK Success. I covered the icicles and the snow with Stardust Stickles.

Colors used: 
Gingerbread people: TN3,TN5, TN6
House: TN3, TN5, TN6, GB5, CT4, CT3, DR3, DR5, DR7, IG7
Trees: LG3, LG5, EB7
Gumdrops: BT4, BT3, BT2LG3, LG5, DR3, DR5, DR7
Lollipops: DR3, LG5

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to see what you create with your Pop 'N Cuts.

1 comment:

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...