Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Hello my crafty friends. I know, I have been quiet. But I have been crafting. I wanted to share with you a card that I made for one of my Co-workers. She loves purple and butterflies. When I decided to make her card, I knew just which die to use.

For this card, I used that new seamless background tutorial posted by the fabulous Karen Burniston. If you would like to watch the tutorial yourself, you can see it here.


I used the Butterfly Pivot die with it accessories. For the body, I decorated with Elizabeth Craft Designs Glitter Dots. 



For the inside I used the Katie Label Accordion Card die accessories for the sentiment. We needed plenty of room for birthday wishes from the rest of my co-workers. 

Supplies Used:




Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out Karen's fabulous tutorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...