Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Autumn Flowers

Howdy my crafty friends! Today is day three of the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for Pop It Ups. Yesterday I showed you a card for teacher for the month of September. Today, I am keeping with the September month and showing you an Autumn card.

Here is the card opened up




I have used the Accordion Fancy Label die  with the coordinating Fancy Seasons Frame Edges and the All Seasons Tree.

As with all of the designers challenges, Karen will have her own post today with a fun new video. Make sure to pop on by and see what she has in store for you here.



Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...