Monday, July 13, 2015

It's Holiday Time!

Hellooooo my crafty peeps!  Today I am sharing a card for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for Pop It Ups. We were challenged with making a holiday card with a country feel. 


On the front of the card  I have used the Barn with Cocoa the Horse. I have decorated my barn using the  wreath from the Holiday House decorator die. I have also used the new Props 5 and Fence Pop Stand






Inside I have use the new Sleigh giftcard holder die and some more of the farm crew. I have used Snowball the Sheep, Cheepers the Chicken and Brownie the Cow.





Here are some of the Supplies used:








1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, love all the wreaths on the front of the card and all the animals in the sleigh

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...