Saturday, July 11, 2015

Pop It Ups Summer Release!!!

I'm am super excited to share Sneak Peeks of one of the  two newest Pop it Ups collections for Summer 2015. This first collection features six new dies and a 4" x 6" clear stamp set.

For this card I used the new Merry Christmas Pop Up and two new character dies, Jolly the Mouse and Rudy the Reindeer.

Here is this front of the card. I have also used the new Props 5 die set and Chilly the Penguin from a prior release.



Here is the inside of the card using the Merry Christmas Pop Up and a stamp from the clear stamp set. 



Check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks of this release.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Just found you on Pinterest. Love how you framed the Character dies! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...