Monday, August 8, 2016

Flower or Flour Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!
 It is time for the 1st Designers Challenge of the month. For this challenge, Karen has chosen: 
"Flower or Flour" - Make a card with flowers OR make a card with a baking/cooking theme - you decide!

For my card, I went with Flower. On the front of the card I used the accessory dies from the Anita Frames Pop Up. I also added flowers from the Flower Pot Pop Stand die.


On the inside, you can see the flower pot pop into action




Here is a close up of the flowers.


Want to learn how to make it? Check out Karen's video here




Supplies used: 


 


Thanks for stopping by!!!!  Don't forget to check out the projects of the other designers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...