Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Paper Pros Blooming Challenge.

Hi all! It's time again for the Paper Pros monthly challenge. This month's challenge is Spring and was chosen by the wonderfully talented Karen Aiken. We were to use spring blooms and butterflies. For my card, I have chosen to use blooms.


I used the Flowing Dogwood collection from Heartfelt Creations. The sentiment was stamped on die cuts from the Anita Frames.  This card design is an adaptation of an earlier card that I made and taught at my local scrapbook store. 


I really enjoyed making this card and loved being able to show my students how to take one technique or design and use it in other ways. 
  
Thanks for stopping by!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...